Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 3 9.15.2012

My name is Erik and 2 days  ago I found out I had lyme. I may have had it for 4 years but the doctors called the tick bite a "spider bite", even though it had the bulls eye rash. I just started taking Doxycycline, and so far I feel like crap. Also my mom is being treated for lyme for 2 1/2 years now. My mom got chickens just over the fear of more ticks (also they provide eggs!). Each chicken can eat up to 100 ticks per hour, so if you live in an area where there is lots of forest, I reccomend getting chickens. Anyway the meds im on have really made me tired so thats all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erik~

    I am so excited to see that I am your very first follower! WOOO HOOO!

    I just wanted you to know how much I love you. If you need anything, please let me know!

    ))((HUGS))))~
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete